InINSTAMOJO PAYMENT GATEWAY INTERGRATION IN PHP
Instamojo is the easiest Payment Gateway solution for any developer. It can be integrated on any website with any stack.
Overview and Setup
Instamojo payments work by creating request URLs that can accept payments. Creating a request is as simple as passing an amount and a purpose. This step generates a Payment Request ID.
Once a request is created, you can use the request URL to accept payment in your mobile app, website or application.
Using the Payment Request ID you can display a payment form to your customers. Your customers can choose a payment method of their choice and make a payment. Once payment is made, you will receive a Payment ID.
Sign up on Instamojo.
Signing up will create an account on Instamojo, from which you can obtain your Client ID and Client Secret (any will work). You will need these to create requests.
Once setup is complete, receiving payments via Instamojo is a simple 3 step process.
- Create a payment request.
- Show payment form to the buyer in your app/site
- Get payment into your Instamojo account which gets credited into your registered bank account in T+3 Bank working days
Steps to instamojo integration in php.
- Create an Instamojo test account.
- Generate API key, auth token and private salt.