To Display FileMaker Records In An Accordion View Using JSON
Justification of Topic:
How to view FileMaker records in accordion view using JSON. This will work only above FileMaker version 16.
First, We need to convert FileMaker records as JSON formatted text and then add the JSON text into the HTML code which has been generated and stored in the calculation using this we can show FileMaker records as accordion view.
Step 1: Convert FileMaker records as JSON Formatted text.
- Initially, We have created calculations to convert FileMaker records as JSON Formatted text.
- So, If we create a new record then the JSON formatted text will be created automatically for that record as per the given image below.
Sample JSON Format:
Step 2: Insert a web viewer in layout
- First, we have to generate HTML code for the accordion view and store it in the database.
- In that HTML code, we have replaced “JSON” formatted text of the FileMaker records in the“Var JsonObj” as per the given image below.
- In FileMaker database we have created layout to display the records as accordion view using the web viewer.
- In the web viewer, we called the HTML code. it will display the records as accordion view as per the given image below.
- If we follow the above steps we can able show FileMaker records as an accordion view in the FileMaker database.
In conclusion, The team at FMDBSolutions hopes this article explained to you a workaround to To Display FileMaker Records In Accordion View Using JSON. FMDBSolutions is a team of well-qualified experts that have a lot of experience with the many versions of FileMaker Pro and the FileMaker Go app too.
Our team knows all about transitioning, migrating, converting, and upgrading for FileMaker. Companies that require FileMaker Integration can also use our services. Naethra Technologies Pvt Ltd have worked with clients from the USA, Australia, and Singapore and will complete your FileMaker assignment in the best possible way at a lower price but at the same or higher level of excellence.